Apple Mini Connections
Steps to resolving display issues: Windows
When there is a message on the monitor that says no signal
- Disconnect the projector adapter and restart. Have the projector on
- After you are logged in reconnect the projector.
- You most likely have a CD/DVD in the disk drive. Disconnect the drive from the USB port and restart the computer.
- After you are logged in eject the CD/DVD
When there is no image to both or the projector
- Disconnect the projector (white connector)
- Restart the computer
- Log onto the computer and then connect the projector
When you have a blank (white) background on the monitor
- This means that the login for computer is on the projector
- Turn the projector on and login. Once you are logged in then you will have an image on the monitor.